Virtual Classroom Strategies Bundle
Bundle includes 50 Strategies for Your Virtual Classroom and Virtual Classroom Basics At Your Fingertips Set
50 Strategies for Your Virtual Classroom
Virtual teaching may seem scary, but it doesn't have to be! Tackle the new school year with confidence and skill by using the insightful material in this resource book. With specific strategies that fit into ten broad categories, 50 Strategies for Your Virtual Classroom will ease the stress of distance teaching. Whether you are organizing your at-home classroom or focusing on social-emotional learning, this book will lend support through it all.
50 Strategies for Your Virtual Classroom Highlights:
- Offers 50 instruction strategies to aid and inspire virtual teaching
- Covers a broad range of topics, from building community and engaging students to teaching young readers and English learners
- Gives tips for different learning environments, such as independent and hybrid learning
- Provides grade-level differentiation and important reminders for each strategy
- Includes an annotated list of useful applications and websites as well as student work pages inspired by the strategies
Virtual Classroom Basics At Your Fingertips Set
Ready to tackle the new school year...virtually? With these 3 At Your Fingertips guides, you can gain confidence in your ability to make virtual learning meaningful and effective. These 4-page guides offer exciting strategies to help you navigate distance learning. Whether you're working in a virtual or hybrid learning environment, these easy-to-read guides make the transition to online teaching smoother by providing specific techniques, general guidance, and the foundations for innovation. From setting up your virtual classroom to promoting fun student interaction, these At Your Fingertips guides will help you every step of the way.
Virtual Classroom Basics At Your Fingertips Set Highlights:
- Includes 3 helpful guides, designed to ease the stress of virtual teaching
- Emphasizes important topics in an easy-to-read format
- Provides tips and strategies to help educators improve their virtual teaching styles
- Covers ideas for student differentiation
- Offers easy access to additional teacher resources such as videos, student templates, and educational websites
Three 8.5" x 11" 2-panel foldout guides (4 pages), laminated for durability and 3-hole-punched for easy binder storage
No customer reviews for the moment.